By protecting and improving our environment, the communities where we do business and the students we serve, Sodexo makes every day a better day and every tomorrow a better tomorrow.

You may now submit meal plan changes online.  

Northwestern State University’s meal plan requirements stipulate that all on-campus residents, except graduate students, purchase a meal plan. Freshmen (those students with less than 30 hours and residing on-campus) must purchase one of the following meals plans: 19MP, 19MP Plus, 14MP, or 14MP Plus. If you do not select a meal plan you will automatically be given the 14MP. 

Our ‘MP’ meal plans include traditional meals at the all you care to eat Iberville Dining Hall facility. You also have the choice of “Demon Dollars” on your meal plan. This is a declining balance that allows you to eat at any of our dining locations on campus with the swipe of your card, but also gives you the added bonus of being able to make purchases at our convenience store with your Demon Dollars! We also offer declining balance only meal plans that give you the freedom to eat any meal where you want at our on campus locations. 

Meal Plan Change Forms

The last day to change your meal plan or to request an exemption from a meal plan is seven (7) days after classes start. After that date, no changes will be made unless under the specific direction from the General Manager of Sodexo. Student who are allowed to cancel traditional meal plans after the seventh day of classes will be charged a prorated amount based on two week time periods up until the final day to resign or drop courses with a grade of “W” as published in the schedule of classes. There will be no refunds after the final day to resign or drop courses with a grade of “W” as published in the Schedule of Classes. There are no refunds on Declining Balance meal plans. 

You do not need to request the 14 mp - it will be assigned if you reside on campus.  

Please go to one card office to change your plan to make sure it is correct. It is 3rd floor of Student Services Building

If you need to fill out an Exemption from Campus Dining Services, the form may be obtained from the One Card Office or online at Fill out the form completely and turn it in to the One Card Office. You will be notified if your Exemption from Campus Dining Services has been approved or denied. 

If you have Demon Dollars left on your account at the end of the Fall semester, these Dollars will roll over ONLY if you purchase a meal plan for the Spring semester. However, you must use all of your Dollars by the end of the Spring semester. Demon Dollars do NOT roll over from the Spring semester to Summer.

Northwestern State University | Dining Services | 185 Sam Sibley Drive | Student Union Suite # 160 | Natchitoches LA 71497 | tel. (318) 357-4385 | Contact Us